AIC@36Inc invites applications from interested entrepreneurs for its accelerator programme. It is a fixed term, cohort-based program based in Raipur.
What would the Startups get @ 36Inc?
36Inc will provide you a host of services which will help you in scaling your idea and going the next level.
- Co-Working Space
- Meeting & conference rooms
- Ultra high speed dedicated Internet
- Hi-Tech Tele and video conferencing
- Structured programme for refinement of Value Proposition
- Workshops and one-on-one sessions
- Coaching& Mentoring
- Regulatory, tax & IPR Support
- Maker space – Fablab with MIT support
- IOT Lab – with facilities for drone development and proposed drone testing zone
- Multimedia lab – with facilities for AR/VR development
- Upto 50 lakhs of funding is also available.
- It is in the form of equity funding or debt funding at 0% interest.
- Not all selected candidates selected for acceleration will be shortlisted for funding. The startup should be based in Chhattisgarh and should have its main communication address in Chhattisgarh and this status quo should be maintained for the duration 36Inc remains invested
- Further terms and conditions may apply
While the accelerator programme is for 6 months, startups can be associated with 36 Inc for a period of 2 years at maximum, during which there would be several exit opportunities based on the type and trajectory of the startup. The stages shall include angel funding, prototype, market outreach, pilot, acceleration and exit.
While the equity financing is in return for an equity stake, being part of the accelerator programme will not entail any equity being taken by 36Inc. Nominal charges for some facilities may be charged.
- Step 1 - Fill in a simple application form here
- Step 2 - Our expert selection panel will shortlist the applications based on wide variety of parameters including:
Step 3 – Shortlisted startups will present an elevator pitch to the expert selection panel.Based on which panel will select startups for accelerator batch.
- Problem being solved
- Value created by product/service
- background of founders & team members
- Traction ( How far the implementation of idea has been progressed )
- Services or the product should have working prototype or should have made early attempts to go to markets.
- We are regionally focused on Chhattisgarh but there is no restriction in terms of geographic region from where the prospective startups come, but selected startups should be willing to base themselves to Chhattisgarh.
- So basically, you are welcome!